These roasted brussels sprouts, fingerlings potatoes (my favorite potato of all time!) and butternut squash with rosemary and olive oil can also make the perfect side dish ! They are crispy, tasty and when you drizzled your veggies with this creamy lemon tahini dressing, they really get a hint of freshness.
Roasted brussels sprouts, fingerlings potatoes and butternut squash w/ lemon tahini dressing
1 butternut squash, diced
0.7 kg (1.5 pounds) potatoes (fingerlings)
0.5 kg (1 pound) brussels sprouts
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
2 garlic cloves
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
Lemon tahini dressing + fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Slice in half lengthwise your potatoes and brussels sprouts (be sure to cut off stem). Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Peel the squash. Slice through the middle lengthwise to make two halves. Remove the seeds with a spoon. Cut into 1-inch cubes and add into the bowl with the other vegetables.
- Add the garlic, rosemary, oil, chilli flakes, salt and pepper and toss well to combine. Place on a oiled baking pan and roast for about 35 minutes or so. Be sure to stir once in a while.
- Drizzle dressing over everything when serving.